Learn about Personas and Goal-Directed Design from the people who invented them! Our course is an intensive, hands-on workshop led by senior Cooper staff. First, we’ll provide in-depth demonstrations on Goal-Directed Design, and class participants will practice using these methods to design an example product. This course also serves as the foundation for the rest of our Cooper U curriculum.
- Identifying, clarifying and reframing business opportunities and product strategy
- Planning and conducting field research to develop a deep understanding of your users
- Turning research data into a set of personas that guide (and sell!) the design
- Using scenarios and goals to identify and prioritize requirements
- Using scenarios to define the right interaction framework
- Applying these methods to everything from pie-in-the-sky innovation to minor product updates
- See photos from our last class, or find out more by visiting cooper.com