Time: November 27, 2012 from 6pm to 8:30pm
Street: 181 Fremont Street
City/Town: San Francisco
Website or Map: http://www.rocket-space.com/
Event Type: silicon, vikings, design, event
Organized By: Juulia Tarma
Latest Activity: Nov 23, 2012
The session will provide leading-edge perspectives from Silicon Valley and Nordic pioneers in the design and UX space. Our five panelists will explore the user experience landscape as it stands today, and predict the future!
Panelists include IDEO, PayPal, Sony Mobile, Oblong Industries, Corning Glass and Idean.
Topics addressed will include…
· How to engage the mobile consumer
· Designing for consistent and transparent experience across platforms - from your mobile, to a display wall, to a flexible screen
· How firms are using design to gain competitive advantage
· Is UX for education, health, or oil-drilling control really so different?
· How design interacts with and directs engineering
· What are the user interfaces of the future