General Discussion (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Mentoring -- All About It

Hello IxDASF, This has been a topic that's come up recently, and I was curious to hear what people in this association think about it, or w…

Started by Dan Turner

3 Jul 6, 2015
Reply by Dan Turner

IxDA's 2016 Interaction Awards is Open

Posted on behalf of Interaction Awards co-chairs MJ Broadbent and Thomas Kueber. For the original post, see http://awards.ixda.org/blog/201

Started by IxDA San Francisco

0 Jul 1, 2015

Dan Szuc: From Sleepwalking to Sparkle [VIDEO]

Miss our April event with Dan Szuc, Jo Wong, and Steve Portigal? Well, Dan was recently featured on Optimal Workshop's UX Picnic series, an…

Started by Maria Cordell

0 May 26, 2015

15% off Cooper U workshops for IXDA members (6 new workshops launched)

Hey folks, just want to make sure you're aware that Cooper U gives you 15% off any of our workshops. A couple of SF-based sessions next wee…

Started by Teresa Brazen

0 May 12, 2015

15% off Cooper U workshops for IXDA members (6 new workshops launched)

Hey folks, just want to make sure you're aware that Cooper U gives you 15% off any of our workshops. A couple of SF-based sessions next wee…

Started by Teresa Brazen

0 May 12, 2015

UX Consultancies?

Hello... Does anybody know of a recent list of UX consultancies in SF?  I'm thinking of places bigger than one yet still focus primarily o…

Started by Kevin Jeong

3 May 1, 2015
Reply by David Campbell

Looking for Design Volunteers to teach 1-day Workshop this Summer

Hello Volunteers, Inneract Project is currently looking for enthusiastic volunteers to teach Learning Labs, our 1-day design centric works…

Started by Charmian Naguit

1 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Abhijit Thosar

Volunteering for Interaction15

I have been too late with grabbing a ticket for interaction15, but since I'm based in San Francisco I figured I may be able to help out dur…

Started by Thatcher Peskens

2 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Thatcher Peskens

Have you experienced a homogenous UX culture?

Greetings all, This is a question coming primarily from the agency/consulting side but I am equally curious about in-house experiences as w…

Started by John Donohoe

0 Dec 15, 2014

We need participants for our next event on Nov. 10 at the Exploratorium

Sure, you’ve been to meetups and conferences, tweeting and sketch-noting as those you admire share their wisdom and dreams. Now it’s your t…

Started by Sharon Cardinal

0 Oct 22, 2014

RSS

© 2019   Created by IxDA San Francisco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service