General Discussion (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

15% off Cooper U workshops for IXDA members (6 new workshops launched)

Hey folks, just want to make sure you're aware that Cooper U gives you 15% off any of our workshops. A couple of SF-based sessions next wee…

Started by Teresa Brazen

0 May 12, 2015

UX Consultancies?

Hello... Does anybody know of a recent list of UX consultancies in SF?  I'm thinking of places bigger than one yet still focus primarily o…

Started by Kevin Jeong

3 May 1, 2015
Reply by David Campbell

Looking for Design Volunteers to teach 1-day Workshop this Summer

Hello Volunteers, Inneract Project is currently looking for enthusiastic volunteers to teach Learning Labs, our 1-day design centric works…

Started by Charmian Naguit

1 Apr 30, 2015
Reply by Abhijit Thosar

Volunteering for Interaction15

I have been too late with grabbing a ticket for interaction15, but since I'm based in San Francisco I figured I may be able to help out dur…

Started by Thatcher Peskens

2 Feb 2, 2015
Reply by Thatcher Peskens

Have you experienced a homogenous UX culture?

Greetings all, This is a question coming primarily from the agency/consulting side but I am equally curious about in-house experiences as w…

Started by John Donohoe

0 Dec 15, 2014

We need participants for our next event on Nov. 10 at the Exploratorium

Sure, you’ve been to meetups and conferences, tweeting and sketch-noting as those you admire share their wisdom and dreams. Now it’s your t…

Started by Sharon Cardinal

0 Oct 22, 2014

Interaction15 Call for Submissions!

Call for session ideas now open! Conferences are made by the people who devote their time to thinking of interesting things to sa…

Started by Maria Cordell

0 Aug 8, 2014

The 2015 Interaction Awards Now Open for Submission

Reposted from an announcement by Janna DeVylder via LinkedIn. ---- The 2015 Interaction Awards are now open until 31 August, 2014 for submi…

Started by IxDA San Francisco

0 Jul 2, 2014

Announcing the SFIoT Un-conference on Aug 16, 2014

Hi, I'm the organizer of the San Francisco Internet of Things Meetup (@SFIoTMeetup). For the past two years, we’ve invited some of the lead…

Started by Alfred Lui

0 Jun 29, 2014

Interaction14 Conference Redux

Hello, IxDA SF! The event page is live! See http://ixdasf.ning.com/events/redux-ixdasf We're doing registration via Eventbrite here: http:/…

Started by Maria Cordell

3 Apr 1, 2014
Reply by Nick Cawthon

RSS

© 2017   Created by IxDA San Francisco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service