General Discussion (152)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Your help is needed. Who are the top UX recruiters on the San Francisco area?

Fellow UXers, After years of getting phone calls and emails about jobs that were not quite right for me, I've gone and done something about…

Started by Frank Gaine

1 Mar 12, 2014
Reply by Maria Cordell

UX Drawing Sioree

Folks!I'm looking to start a UX Drawing Group, and am currently gauging interest in it via this fantastic form. If you WOULD or MIGHT be in…

Started by Nina Eleanor Alter

8 Feb 28, 2014
Reply by Hongyuan Jiang

Proposed Talk: How to Get Hired into a Great UX Team

Have you seen all the meetups lately about how to hire great designers? Ever wondered, "Hey, where's the talk telling me how to get hired i…

Started by Danielle Arvanitis

3 Dec 5, 2013
Reply by Danielle Arvanitis

Someone always asking you where to find a developer or designer?

As a startup founder and UX designer here in SF, its been a massive pain for me to find developers. I've tried online services and they jus…

Started by Steve Arnold

0 Oct 2, 2013

Need help/volunteers for organizing an IxDASF event in September

Hi IxDASF people, I'm hoping to organize an evening talk by, among other people, the editor of The Discipline of Organizing (http://discipl…

Started by Dan Turner

2 Aug 27, 2013
Reply by Dan Turner

What good is interaction design for entrepreneurs in a hurry?

From an article in Entrepreneurship Magazine... How can other early-stage entrepreneurs with limited resources employ the techniques of int…

Started by David Fore

0 Aug 13, 2013

IxDA Web Platform Request for Proposals

Thought this might be of interest to those in our group. This is a big deal since it would be the re-design of the global IxDA platform, ix…

Started by Maria Cordell

0 Aug 4, 2013

User Experience Design Immersive in SF

(courtesy Joe Robinson) Howdy Designers + Geeks, I have yet another awesome scholarship giveaway from the good folks over at General Assem…

Started by David Fore

0 Aug 2, 2013

Two IxDA events in August -- Save the Dates!

Thursday August 8Design DoingLearn how designers are pairing with engineers to design and build beautifully functional experiences. The lin…

Started by Sharon Cardinal

3 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Sharon Cardinal

IxDA courses for a non-designer

Hi everyone, I'm looking to enter the IxDA field but have no design experience or technical skills. I've considered CCA's BA program but re…

Started by Celestial Hanley

18 Jul 14, 2013
Reply by Sean Bolton

RSS

© 2017   Created by IxDA San Francisco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service