General Discussion (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Design like your life depended on it.

Lybba is a 501(c)3 nonprofit organization dedicated to making the tools, resources, and connections that make it easier for people to take…

Started by David Fore

0 Mar 13, 2013

InfoCamp Berkeley

Hi everyone, We are excited to announce that InfoCamp Berkeley will take place this year on March 16, 2013 from 9am to 5pm. InfoCamp is an…

Started by Raymon Sutedjo-The

2 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by Raymon Sutedjo-The

Games User Research Summit on March 26th!

Hi everyone! We are excited to announce that registration for the 4th annual Games User Research Summit is now open. If you are interested…

Started by marina kobayashi

2 Mar 7, 2013
Reply by marina kobayashi

photos: Interaction 13 - RedUX

Happy Thursday! Photos from Interaction 13 – RedUX have been uploaded to our flickr stream:http://www.flickr.com/groups/ixdasf/ Kudos to a…

Started by Dante Guintu

0 Mar 7, 2013

Interaction 13 Conference Redux on March 2nd!

IxDA SF is happy to announce its annual IxDA conference RedUX! Speakers confirmed as of February 11 include: Gretchen Anderson: Driving Im…

Started by Maria Cordell

6 Mar 1, 2013
Reply by Daniel Kim

SXSW Interactive Ticket for $955

Hi, A friend bought a SXSW Interactive ticket this year (Mar 8-17 in Austin) but she cannot attend. She bought it early so it is $195 cheap…

Started by Alfred Lui

0 Feb 26, 2013

Research Interviewees needed!

Hi everyone, I'm a sophomore Interaction Design student at California College of the Arts. My teammate and I are doing research on friendsh…

Started by Yinan Qiu

0 Feb 25, 2013

Want to learn how to design business models? That's the focus of the next Cooper Parlor on Thurs 2/21.

If you're interested in learning how to apply your design chops to business models, don't miss the Cooper Parlor next week. We'll discuss s…

Started by Teresa Brazen

0 Feb 11, 2013

usability test recruitment agency in sf bay

I'm seeking a recruiting firm that specializes in hiring individuals for usability test lab. My current project's target market is quiet sp…

Started by Sony

4 Jan 31, 2013
Reply by Kyle Sluzar

Come learn about the design AOL Alto

At Groupon, we're hosting AOL Design Lead Bill Wetherell in his presentation on the making of AOL Alto. Tuesday December 18, 5-6pm, in Palo…

Started by Peter Merholz

0 Dec 16, 2012

RSS

© 2019   Created by IxDA San Francisco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service