General Discussion (156)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Recommendations for UT recruiting firm?

Can anyone recommend a firm to recruit participants for usability testing? I recently moved to the SF Bay Area from the east coast and don'…

Started by Matt Winters

4 Nov 30, 2012
Reply by Matt Winters

UX+Design Events and Talks.

Hi everyone! Allow me to introduce myself! My name is Chris Lam and I just moved down to San Francisco pretty recently to join Amazon Music…

Started by Chris Lam

1 Nov 6, 2012
Reply by Maria Cordell

Learn to implement your designs

Hi all, I'm a cofounder at a brand-new training program for front-end development skills.  We've received a lot of design-oriented applican…

Started by Shawn Drost

0 Oct 29, 2012

Ux in Space! Skechnotes by the talented Susan LIn

Thanks Susan! See more here: @bysusanlin

Started by Sharon Cardinal

0 Oct 26, 2012

UX in Space! Transportation in Space Presentation by Paul Supawanich now online

Thanks Paul for making your slides available! https://www.box.com/shared/m54xbsalqdvzzrssv3qy

0 Oct 26, 2012

UX in Space! and Eric Reiss -- Two great events that wouldn't be possible without our volunteers

We had a super busy October with two events and one committee meeting. I want to thank all of those who stepped up to help out. Seriously,…

0 Oct 26, 2012

Cooper is giving a 15% discount to IXDA members for the Design Collaboration & Communication class Nov 14-15

Heads up! The 15% discount for IXDA members is here for Cooper's Design Collaboration & Communication Class, Nov 14-15. To redeem, emai…

Started by Teresa Brazen

0 Oct 18, 2012

Stream of the All Star User Research Symposium

The video stream of last Wednesday's All Star User Research Symposium is now live! Please visit the event page to check it out. http://ixda…

Started by Nick Cawthon

0 Oct 1, 2012

Pics from Sept 2012 IxDAsf : All Star User Research Symposium

Thanks a million to Ulrika Anderson for taking some stellar photos of the evening! See them here: IxDAsf : All Star User Research Symposium

3 Sep 27, 2012
Reply by Maria Cordell

Bay area bookstores with a good UX section?

Does anyone have recommendations for SF bookstores with a good selection of interaction design stuff? 

Started by Ellen

2 Sep 25, 2012
Reply by Celestial Hanley

RSS

© 2019   Created by IxDA San Francisco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service