Jobs (1,339)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Seeking UX Designer

We are creating some truly amazing design solutions for green technology interfaces on the web that are poised to have a significant impact…

Started by Kyle Wulff

0 Mar 8, 2009

My friend is hiring UX at Microsoft

My friend at Microsoft has two ux positions available. Researcher http://tinyurl.com/dmw9xx and Designer http://tinyurl.com/cpmuc7

Started by Michael Beavers

0 Feb 18, 2009

Experience Designer at Adobe Systems

Position Overview The Photoshop.com team is seeking a talented Senior Experience Design Lead to help them envision the next generation of o…

Started by IxDA San Francisco

0 Jan 25, 2009

Visual Designer with Flash skills (contract)

Hiya folks - I'm hiring a junior to mid-level visual designer with mad Flash skills to help Purple Labs' UX team out on some exciting proj…

Started by Billie Mandel

0 Dec 26, 2008

Wanted: Interaction designers with Mobile experience

My client is looking to hire people to help with a new product. He needs someone with experience in designing for PDAs/mobile products. If…

Started by Kate

0 Dec 1, 2008

Wanted: Icon designer for mobile interface

If you are available immediately, I have a great short-term opportunity available. I have a client that is needing someone as soon as TODAY…

Started by Kate

0 Nov 21, 2008

Head of User Experience

Job Title: Head of User Experience Location: San Francisco - Relocation assistance provided Duration: Full Time/Permanent Salary: 140-190k…

0 Oct 16, 2008

Recruiter: Head of User Experience @ Social Media Start-up in SF (full-time)

UxStation is recruiting for a Head of User Experience to help set the direction, tone, and strategy for our client's products. We are seeki…

0 Oct 8, 2008

User Interface Designer (GUI) - Northern California - Recruiter - Contract

The following opportunities are for some of our major clients from the hi-tech sector, based in Northern California! If you are interested…

0 Oct 8, 2008

RSS

© 2017   Created by IxDA San Francisco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service