Share your Knowledge and your Passion to your community!
Inneract Project seeks volunteer teachers interested in teaching one day Learning Lab workshops from June to the end of September.
What is a Learning Lab Workshop?
Learning Labs workshops are a series of are one-day design-centric classes, that cater to everyone – from students to students and their parents – and aim to serve as an interactive and engaging way to explore many facets of the design industry. Learning Labs are short, yet provide snippets of education to youth interested in learning more about design. They also provide ways for parents to become involved in the learning process with their kids as well.
- develop a lesson plan that will stimulate thinking, learning, experimentation, and exploration
- submit a workshop idea with application
- work with Inneract Project to refine/develop your workshop plan
- finalizing a workshop plan at least 2 weeks before the workshop starts
Estimated time commitments
- one 4 hour workshop
- 1-3 meetings (in person, email and/or by phone) to discuss lesson plan
please complete this form:
(only completed form will be considered)
Other open position: