We believe work is not a place, but rather a thing you do. Our technology revolves around this core philosophy. We are relentlessly committed to helping people work and play from anywhere, on any device. Innovation, creativity and a passion for ever-improving performance drive our company and our people forward. We empower the original mobile device: YOU!
We are looking for an awesome Director of Product Design to lead our product design functions. This Director of Product Design position will manage a local and remote team of design professionals that will drive Citrix to the next level in the area of user experience.
This role in located in Santa Clara, CA and you’ll have the opportunity to get involved with the latest technologies such as: AI/Analytics/Big Data
Job Title: Director of Product Design
Location: Santa Clara, CA
- Responsible for driving the strategy and vision for the Product Design team.
- Lead a team of designers and researchers to build world class customer experiences.
- Build consensus among cross-functional teams and influence decision making with senior-level audiences
- Act as the user advocate in cross functional design discussions, leading and guiding both internal and external customers through key design engagements, presentations, dialogues and decisions
- Lead and participate in definition and execution of project plans including, guiding and conducting end-user research, prototype delivery and testing, and usability testing
- Provide advice to the marketing and customer care teams to help maintain a consistent experience between the product and related promotional and training materials
- Bring strong problem solving and excellent communication skills to the team
- Ability to work successfully in an extremely collaborative environment
What you will bring to our team
- 10+ years of experience in software user experience design
- Team leadership experience leading individual contributors and first-line managers
- An open personality and a desire to work with a diverse team with diverse opinions
- Experience designing user experiences that display complex information
- Experience with IT Administration products
- Previous experience with AI and Machine learning is desired, but not required.
- Managed workflow within a team to ensure that both the needs of the current product and direction toward the future product experience are both being supported
- Strong collaboration skills and ability to receive and incorporate critique from peers as well as stakeholders, as well as provide meaningful critique