We are looking for an exceptional Front-End Web Developer who possesses solid front-end Web development capabilities. The right candidate will be able to convert original visual design concepts into front-end HTML code.
Experience with mobile application front-end development with HTML5 is important (iPhone/Android/BlackBerry/Windows). You will work closely with the development team to realize the optimal Web technology solution.
* 5+ years of experience in front-end web development in high traffic, consumer facing applications
* Expert knowledge of HTML5/CSS with previous experience in UI/UX development for mobile applications (iPhone/Android/BlackBerry/Windows)
* Ability to develop the presentation tier for high traffic, consumer facing mobile applications or sites, while thinking about speed, user experience, product strategy, and how can we improve what we are building
* Proven experience developing professional B2C web sites (full project life cycle) or mobile applications
* Experience with web development based on open source platforms
* Experience and understanding of cross browser compatibility issues
* Strong communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, team environment
* Taking strong ownership and responsibility for code quality that follows best practices
* Strong passion for learning and adapting to new technologies
* Excellent communication and strong written skills
* Ability to multi-task and work under pressure
* Strong passion to build best in class products
* Deep understanding of how Drupal CMS system
* Leading projects and initiatives
Location: Palo Alto, CA (interview/work must be on-site; no interview/relocation cost coverage)
Type: 3 month contract. W2/c2c hourly or salaried (no visa sponsorship)
If you are interested, please email me at: emily.quinn(at)thearmadagroup.com or apply directly here!
Replies are closed for this discussion.