My firm has 3 different front-end development roles! Details on all three are below.
If you are interested, please email me at emily.quinn(at)thearmadagroup.com or apply directly through the posted links below.
We offer $500 for referrals who are successfully hired, so please send this information on and let me know where it came from! We do not offer visa sponsorship but we can work hourly and salaried so c2c is an option. All three roles require on-site interviews and on-site work.
San Jose, CA - 3 month contract to hire
This is a great chance to work with an exciting and fast growing company with unlimited opportunities! Projects will include design, development and innovation of mobile web sites for smart phones including Apple, Android and Windows.
* Responsible for development of creative and state of the art applications and websites for mobile devices
* Work closely with projects team to succeed in reaching requirements and initiatives
* Needs range from 2-5+ years and 5-10+ years of related experience in web development, mobile web and/or mobile application development
* Working knowledge of XML Schemas, AJAX, SOA services, WSDL, etc.
* Working knowledge of Windows and UNIX development environment and associated tools like source code management, bug tracking, etc
* A solid foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms, and software design
* Experience in Java application profiling, debugging and solving DB performance issues is desirable
* Experience with IBM Websphere or other J2EE application servers, Eclipse IDE
Frontend Developer with strong Java experience
San Jose, CA - on-going consulting
* 2+ years of recent Java/J2ee experience
* Extensive experience working knowledge of developing cross browser UIs.
* Good experience with Java MVC Frameworks (Spring MVC preferred).
* Database expertise with MySQL is preferred.
* Application Server development using Tomcat is preferred
* Experience with developing Eclipse IDE & experience using JPA/Hibernate
* Experience with FaceBook APIs & FaceBook Applications.
* Working knowledge of PHP.
* Experience with Maven, Hudson.
* Experience with SCRUM.
* Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science.
Sr. Frontend Developer with strong PHP experience
Sunnyvale, CA - 6 month contract to hire
* 7-10+ years programming experience
* Lamp stack experience
* Architectural skills are highly desired
* Agile methodologies experience
* Experience creating MySQL queries
* RPM (package management system ) (ex: Debian or puppet) is highly desired
* Experience with wire frames and prototypes is a plus
* Computer Science Degree
* Excellent frame-work development experience using Web 2.0 concepts and JQuery