Title: IA, UXD
Start Date: July 2012
Job Type: Contract
Location: San Francisco
Company: Confidential (retail, ecommerce)
Our client is seeking an IA/UX Designer to design intranet templates after transition to a new content management system. Content is being migrated to Microsoft Sharepoint and new standardized templates need to be designed for access to frequently used tools, such as time-tracking and scheduling. This is a retail and ecommerce environment. Contract will require IA and taxonomy to organize and prioritize 50 links in current intranet, based on 5 personas. Deliverables will include 50 to 100 schematics in Visio (wireframes, flows, etc.).
• Experience with defining requirements, user testing, schematic design (using Visio), specifications, working closely with developers and user testing.
• 5 to 10 years experience.
• Experience with intranets, software, and tablet design.
• Strong communication skills
• Sharepoint or Store Systems experience a big plus.
• Ability to pin-point usability issues of the existing tool and quickly develop solutions
• Work with various stakeholders to define and facilitate requirements
• Conduct low-fidelity usability study of existing tool
• Ability to optimize for tablets
• User acceptance testing experience
Contract is on-site in San Francisco. Duration 4 to 6 months. Please email resume if interested.
Raymond Lee, firstname.lastname@example.org, (415) 403-9000 x226, visuals.com.