We are a small but growing User Experience design company with clients that range from small start-ups to fortune 500 companies. We are based out of the bay area. Our focus is creating the best user experience possible for websites, web applications, and software applications. We practice a user centered design philosophy that has served our clients well over the years.
We are currently looking for a FULL TIME Interaction Designer to work on some very interesting projects. The right candidate should be able to design experiences that are engaging and easy to use, honest and useful to the consumer. You will be working with in-house, multi-disciplinary teams as well as other members of our team to define the user experience for a variety of customer facing web and mobile applications.
* Designing interactions for consumer oriented software across multiple delivery methods (web, client software, mobile, tablet)
* Applying user experience design skills and principles to designs
* Defining, creating and iterating designs. Producing wireframes and detailed, written specifications or detailed prototypes for product team.
* Work with engineering and project managers to understand technical & business issues
* Present deliverables and design solutions to management and development teams.
* 5-15 years experience designing interfaces for software and web and web applications.
* Knowledge of user centered design interface design principles and best practices.
* BS/BA in Design, HCI or related degree preferred.
* Ability to thrive in a corporate environment as well as a freelance environment
* Able to assess priorities to meet aggressive deadlines.
* Must be able to work in San Francisco at least one day a week.
Apply by email to:
**Please attach a resume and examples of work.**