We're developing an innovative new SaaS enterprise application, details of which are still under wraps. A critical part of the app vision is a killer front-end UI that is not only easy to use and productive, but fun and addictive – Web 2.0 concepts, rich interactivity, and browser-based and native mobile device front-ends (iPad, Android, etc.)
We're looking to hire our first UI developer / front-end architect to be a founding member of a small, superstar engineering team that will define and build the product from the ground up. The ideal candidate blends outstanding software engineering skills with a passion for great UI design. We are just forming the team, so this is a great opportunity to be a key participant in the architecture design and initial product development. Your ideal job location would be in Pleasanton or San Francisco.
- Proven front-end web/UI design skills (portfolio) on web applications with sophisticated interactivity
- Experience with middle tier technologies such as PHP, Ruby on Rails, or Java UI frameworks
- Strong understanding of XML, DOM, and other W3C standards
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- Passion/experience with social media/web 2.0 applications
- Prior experience leading front-end development for early stage start-ups
- Exposure to and understanding of relational databases and SQL
- Experience working on teams using agile development techniques
- Local to Bay Area preferred
Veeva Systems is the leader in SaaS-based CRM solutions for the global life sciences industry. Veeva has dozens of customers ranging from the world’s largest pharmaceutical companies with thousands of users to emerging biotechs commercializing their first products. Veeva customers achieve the fastest time to value through the deployment of fully functional CRM applications that are flexible, simple to deploy, inexpensive to operate, and provide a superior user experience.