I am looking for a user experience designer to join our team at ServiceSource, in San Francisco or Denver. This is a great place to work and one of the 20 fastest growing US tech companies. The job description is below. To apply please send me your resume and a link to your portfolio.
Senior User Experience Designer
San Francsico, CA or Denver, CO
ServiceSource is looking for a passionate and creative Senior User Experience Designer to help advance our industry-leading SaaS applications for Service Revenue Performance Management.
Senior User Experience Designers lead product research, strategy, information architecture development, and interaction design to create products that bring an engaging user experience to the customer, whether it's a web application, mobile application or enterprise software. Senior Interaction Designers are able to discover, understand, and communicate the business requirements of our clients, the motivations of their customers, and the context in which these two come together.
• Plan, prioritize, and conduct user requirements analysis, task analysis, conceptual modeling, information architecture design, interaction design, and usability testing.
• Design and specify user interfaces and information architecture using participatory and iterative design techniques, including observational studies, customer interviews, usability testing, and other forms of requirements discovery.
• Produce user requirements specifications, personas, storyboards, scenarios, flowcharts, design prototypes, and design specifications.
• Effectively communicate research findings, conceptual ideas, detailed design, and design rationale both verbally and visually.
• Work closely with development teams to ensure that design specifications are implemented.
• Participate as a contributor to an interdisciplinary team that includes other designers, project management, business and brand strategists, and engineers.
Desired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor or masters degree in human-computer interaction or user interface design
• At least 5 years of user interface design experience including designing for complex web applications
• Portfolio demonstrating innovative UX designs and deliverables from a user-centered design process
• Proficiency with design and prototyping tools such as Omnigraffle, Photoshop and Illustrator.
• Strong knowledge of user interface design processes and methodology
• Comfort with ambiguity; the ability to start with a blank slate and create something stunning
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A collaborative attitude, receptivity to feedback and enthusiasm for an iterative design process
• Effective communication skills (oral and written) with peers, end users, and all levels of management.
• Strong project and people management skills.
• Must be able to function as a project leader as well as an individual contributor.
ServiceSource is the global leader in Service Revenue Management delivered via the Cloud. We partner with technology-based companies to capitalize upon the recurring revenue potential that exists within their customer base. We deliver this via a purpose-built solution that includes a suite of cloud applications and managed services to better connect and automate clients’ recurring revenue ecosystems.
7 out of the top 8 Fortune 100 Technology Companies are taking advantage of our services because our solution delivers undeniable results through a pay-for-performance business model that enables a success–driven, shared–risk partnership.
ServiceSource was the #3 top performing IPO of 2011 and is enjoying an average revenue growth rate of 35% for the past six years. With goals of achieving similar growth in the coming years and being recognized as one of the “Best and Brightest” places to work (http://nowtweet.it/xwg), we offer a fulfilling, dynamic and challenging environment to grow your career.
Come join a company with dominant market share and break-away leadership in an untapped, global market! ServiceSource is headquartered in San Francisco and has regional offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Dublin, Ireland; Liverpool, England; Denver, CO and Nashville, TN that serve our customers in over 110 countries and 41 languages.