Sr. Product Designer at HackerOne - Making the Internet safer
HackerOne is seeking an experienced product designer to join our growing team. As a Senior Product Designer, you will take ownership for all parts of the design process, including problem definition, vision, approach, decisions, interaction design, user research and usability testing. You'll work hand in hand with our founders, product managers, and engineers to drive the product forward.
The ideal candidate is creative, innovative, and has the leadership and organization skills to plan and execute initiatives designed to improve the overall product experience.
You will work with product and development teams primarily based in San Francisco and the Netherlands.
The position reports to the Design Manager and is based in San Francisco, CA.
What we do
HackerOne’s design team focuses on creating great user-friendly experiences. We are a diverse team of designers, ux engineers and product managers who collaborate closely to learn and create innovative and usable product for our users.
- Own the entire design process from start through implementation including user research, wireframes, prototypes, and detail oriented visual designs for development teams
- Champion and develop a cohesive visual aesthetic for HackerOne that extends across all user-facing interfaces
- Identify and communicate design rationale and tradeoffs to key stakeholders
- Help establish and reinforce consistent design patterns with software development
- Pivot between contributing to high-level product decisions and understanding the low-level implications of those decisions
- Work closely with product managers and developers to design product experiences that users love
- 7+ years of hands-on professional experience as a UX Designer at a fast-growing software company
- Strong understanding of UX and product interaction problems
- Experience in conducting user research and gathering user feedback
- Strong history working with product management and development teams
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Familiarity with writing copy for all aspects of product design
- 1 or more years of experience designing SaaS products
Please apply here.