A leading cloud-based Enterprise Performance Management (EPM) software company is seeking a Senior Product Marketing Manager to drive their continued success as a leader in EPM.
About the Client
The company partners with corporate-finance to help them and their organizations achieve peak performance with a cloud-based EPM platform. It has everything companies need — planning, consolidation, modeling, reporting, and analytics — in one place, and accessible to everyone from anywhere. Helping to automate important Financial Planning & Analysis processes to accelerate insights and shortening the time it takes to turn those insights into action. The result is a company that is nimble and efficient, regardless of size or complexity. The platform is recognized by leading analyst firms such as Gartner, Nucleus Research and Dresner Advisory Services. The client is an private company backed by leading venture capitalists.
Seeking high-energy individuals with exceptional talent who want to be part of that success. The client’s product marketers drive the company forward by successfully positioning, developing and launching current and new additions to our EPM platform. They deliver domain expertise, creativity, and are passionate about helping finance customers solve their business problems.
- Messaging – develop the product positioning and messaging that differentiates the client’s Consolidation and Reporting product in the market
- Content Development – use the great positioning and messaging you develop in collateral that improves the buying journey; includes whitepapers, datasheets, case studies and videos
- Market intelligence – be the expert on our buyers, how they buy and their buying criteria; be the expert on your competition and how to beat them
- Product launch – plan the launch of new releases and manage the cross-functional implementation of the plan
- Demand generation – support the marketing programs that drive demand for the products you support
- Sales enablement – clearly communicate the value proposition of the products to the sales team and develop sales tools that support the selling process
- Presentation – speak confidently at events and meetings that range from internal training to industry events.
- 5+ years of software product marketing experience with at least two years of experience in a field facing role
- A knowledge of ERP or EPM systems and the financial close and disclosure process
- Sales oriented who views and treats Sales as a “customer”
- Proven success in understanding their buyer and the competition, and then using that to create successful content or campaigns Excellent people and management skills to interact with staff, colleagues and cross-functional teams, and third parties
- A Bachelor’s in Business, Finance or Marketing
- Very strong written communication skills
- Willing to travel 25%
Redwood City, CA
More details at http://fairwindsrecruiting.com/sr-product-marketing-manager-redwood...
Interested in this job? Send Dan at note and lets, chat!