UI Product Designer for Start-Up needed
Our client, a global company, engineers cloud-based digital marketing software and is looking for a UI Design expert. This is a web applications designer role; you will not be designing for advertising or marketing. Instead, you’ll be creating a top-notch user experience for web applications.
This is a full-time role and based in SF, CA. You will be required to be on-site.
- · Develop design and UI strategy and vision for SAAS products
- · Work with product teams to create holistic design solutions that address business, brand, and user needs
- · Spend significant time with existing and prospect clients to understand how they use the platform and how user interface design can better help them meet their business goals
- · Communicate ideas, design rationale and principles, and usability concepts to product managers and engineers
- · Develop disruptive ideas that will help make our user interface a competitive advantage
- · Create a usability center of excellence based in San Francisco that will test, collect, and derive key user insights on how to improve and innovate on the product user experience
- · 7+ years of experience in user interface design, and web applications design and development, including working with software development teams translating designs into implementation
- · A degree in Graphic Design, Human-Computer Interaction or other related fields
- · A great portfolio that showcases deep visual and interaction design skills
- · Great verbal and written communication skills to clearly articulate your concepts—explain rationale and build consensus and interact directly with customers
- · Strong strategic thinking and ability to translate into implications and action
- · Smart, analytical, and creative problem solver, with ability to work independently and collaboratively
- · Ability to work with a team of senior visual and interaction designers and as needed work with outside design agencies
- · Experience across the entire product lifecycle and have lived through multiple launches
- · Previous experience working in startup companies preferred
In order to be considered for this role, you must send a portfolio and salary history.
Please send to email@example.com. Thanks!