· Leads requirements
gathering, ROI estimates, UI design, and writing of Business Requirements
Documents (BRDs) for Marketing projects.
· Initiates new Marketing projects to optimize Web site results.
· Manages analysis of
Business Requirements Documents (BRDs) from other departments for user interface
(UI) impact; including managing UI design, requirements, and
· Ensures all UI designs, project scopes, and requirements’ clarity meet standards.
· Works with all
departments to ensure UI designs and requirements satisfy business, rating,
compliance, legal, performance, technical and other needs.
· Manages project
implementation from BRDs’ sign-off through development, QA, and user acceptance
testing (UAT), to production.
· Prepares reports and documentation concerning departmental activities.
· Participates in the
establishment of department goals and for implementing procedures and
performance standards to achieve these goals; Manages, coordinates, monitors and
evaluates the activities of department staff.
· Responsible for the
employment, promotion, associate performance evaluation, training, motivation,
counseling, and discipline of assigned associates.
· Detail-oriented with
strong organizational skills, able to work well under deadlines in a changing
environment and perform multiple tasks effectively and
· Must have excellent
project management skills and ability to manage multiple large-scale projects
· Demonstrated ability to design and implement projects to optimize results.
· Demonstrated ability
to work independently and within a collaborative team oriented environment using
sound judgment in decision-making.
· Demonstrated ability to direct cross-functional teams.
· Must have excellent communication skills both oral and written.
· Must have strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Excel, PowerPoint, and Word)
required; knowledge with Photoshop, HTML, and Dreamweaver
· Must have strong
understanding of current Web usability best practices. Experience with mobile
Experience / Education:
degree in a related field or equivalent education
· Eight or more years
Web site experience, preferably in consumer services.Two
or more years experience managing a team.