Hey guys. We have a lot planned for October and we'll need your help! Please message me if you want to get involved in any of the following:

Social Media Committee meeting Audit the state of our current social media and communications strategy and develop some recommendations. Monday, October 15 6PM

Eric Reiss Event A Dutch content strategist and author who writes about UX will do a presentation. Thursday Oct 11

UX in Space Event A new media developer for the Exploratorium, an Ebay content strategist/comic book artist and an urban planner will talk about how they use User Experience practices in their work to solve human-scale design challenges. Wednesday October 24

All are taking place at:

Trulia

116 New Montgomery, San Francisco, CA 94105

Views: 185

Replies to This Discussion

Sharon, I'd love to help out. Please contact me to let me know how I help out. Thanks.

Thanks Daniel. Are you available on Oct. 3, 11, or 24th? Please let me know!

I can do 3rd and 24th.

Hi -- I'd love to help out at the Exploratorium event. Anyone carpooling from the East Bay? (And which comic artist?)

I'll see if I'm free on the 11th and if so, I'd like to help out there, too.

Thanks Dan, we'd love to have you either night!

I'm in on the 11th! Let me know what I can do.

(Note: Should there be guidance for "Amount" box on the Eventbrite page for this event?)

Yes, I think that was corrected? Maybe can be more explicit. Amount starts at $1. Let me know if you think it should be changed.

Please note: New Date for Social Media Committee Meeting: October 15th at 6PM. Same location: Trulia

Would love to get back involved. I'll join you all on October 15th! See you then!

Hi Guys, I can help with the Oct 24th event, but can't make it to the meeting tonight. Let me know how to help.

Thanks

Yu Shan

Awesome, I've got you down. Thanks!

RSS

© 2017   Created by IxDA San Francisco.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service