Madelyn Quinol and I, as our company Presto Innovation, LLC, for years have helped NASA project teams make their cool ideas real. Examples of situations we can help you with:
- Established company starts a project that is supposed to break its corporate mold by being innovative, flexible, agile, and lean. But the project team is having trouble creating its own culture that has those attributes.
- A company has been acquired by another company, and the merged entity needs help figuring out the needs, goals, objectives, and requirements that it should be serving.
- Project team--in a tiny startup company or large established company--has 50 "great" ideas but is having trouble prioritizing them.
- Project team has chosen a great idea to work on, but is having trouble planning its execution or executing that plan.
- Project team produced a prototype but is having trouble figuring out how to create a real product.
Please watch the set of short videos at PrestoInnovation.com for more explanations of how we can help and our participatory methods for doing that.