Spring Studio is a growing experience design firm located in downtown San Francisco. We design great products by partnering with great companies; ideating, collaborating and iterating to produce solutions that users love.
Our clients span a variety of industries including entertainment, technology, healthcare, and financial services. Engagements range from defining minimal viable products for funded start-ups to designing complex transactional platforms for Fortune 500 firms.
Our experience designers work closely with researchers, visual designers, and developers. In most cases, the experience design discipline leads our engagements.
- Passion for design and delivering high quality solutions
- Positive and inclusive approach to interacting with a team
- Grounded, experienced and a little irreverent; you are talented but you don’t take yourself too seriously
- Desire to share knowledge and mentor other team members and the larger UX community
- Ability to lead projects from immersion and planning through product definition and design delivery
- Comfortable communicating and selling work to internal and client teams
- We are looking for senior and lead designers with 5+ years of experience for both contract and full-time positions
- Fluent in best practices as well as technologies for web-based and mobile design
- Experience in financial services is a huge plus
- A strong portfolio demonstrating past work experience
We know as a talented UX designer that you could go anywhere, so why consider Spring?
- We are a boutique agency with a passion for UX and a growing list of awesome clients
- We are large enough to win exciting projects, but small enough that every individual makes a difference
- Flat structure & autonomous environment that provides flexibility and support when you need it
- No egos. (Except for the creative director, which is practically unavoidable)
- Our downtown San Francisco Office has a stunning view of the Bay Bridge
If you are interested in joining the team, send a cover letter telling us why you think you would be a good match, a copy of your resume (or link), and a link to your online portfolio to email@example.com