Calling all developers, designers, scientists, artists, educators, entrepreneurs, students and activists!
Join San Francisco Day of Civic Hacking (part of National Day of Civic Hacking) to collaboratively create, build, and invent new solutions using publicly-released data, code and technology to solve challenges relevant to our neighborhoods, our cities, our states and our country.
Register Now! Space is limited, so register early.
San Francisco Day of Civic Hacking @ SF State
• When: Saturday, June 4 & Sunday, June 5, 2016
• Where: SF State University - 1600 Holloway Ave, San Francisco 94132, Cesar Chavez Student Center
• Theme: Community & Courage
• Register: http://sfdayofcivichacking2016atsfstate.eventbrite.com
• Cost: Free
San Francisco Day of Civic Hacking @ Code for San Francisco
• When: Saturday, June 4, 2016 at 8:30 AM - Sunday, June 5, 2016 at 5:00 PM (PDT)
• Where: Microsoft Reactor - 680 Folsom Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
• Register: https://nationaldayofcivichackingsf2016.eventbrite.com
• Cost: $0 - $10
About National Day of Civic Hacking
National Day of Civic Hacking is an international event that will take place June 4-5, 2016, in cities around the world. The event will bring together citizens, software developers, and entrepreneurs to collaboratively create, build, and invent new solutions using publicly-released data, code and technology to improve our communities and the governments that serve them. Anyone can participate; you don’t have to be an expert in technology, you just have to care about your neighborhood and community.