Over 9-weeks, you’ll learn how to build psychology-driven technologies through a combination of two classes & LIVE tutorials.
LIVE Tutorials: Applied Behavioral Design
This LIVE class guides you through the behavioral design process for any project you prefer. You’ll enjoy interactive lessons, experiential learning and an open virtual classroom where we go step-by-step through the design…
- Created by: Brian Cugelman
- Categories: Community Events
- Tags: ux, uxd, usability, graphic design, web design, digital marketing, online marketing, product design, behavioral design, behavioral science
This event is full. Please contact the Event Organizer for further information.
Just a few last points for you:
- Please eat lunch before you come. We'll try to wrangle some snacks and coffee, but can't provide a lunch spread.
- We'd prefer if you showed up at 1:30 or after (rather than 1). If you get there earlier, it's fine.
- We're accepting cash donations at the door, $20 or whatever you can do
- Drinks and more socializing after at Mars Bar, 6 - 9pm (plus their kitchen will be open)... more info.
Good news! Our friends at Adobe have offered to host the redUX, thus granting us with additional space. The venue seats 250, so we're going to keep all RSVPs. We generally have nearly 50% attrition for our free events, but we'll have additional standing room if needed.
We've added some of our confirmed speakers below.
Also, we'll be continuing the conversation over drinks at Mars Bar, 6 - 9pm... more info.
Team IxDA SF
This February, over 700 designers inspired and were inspired at the Interaction12 conference in Dublin, Ireland.
Join IxDA SF for an redUX conference hosted by Adobe Systems Inc., and sponsored by Method and California College of the Arts' IxD program.
The afternoon will include presentations from the Interaction12 conference, socializing with IxD professionals, to be followed by liquid libations at a nearby tavern!
- Abi Jones
- Rachel Hinman
- Dan Saffer
- Loren Baxter (Interaction Award winner for ReadyforZero.com)
- August De Los Reyes
- Ariel Waldman
- Andrew Crow
Our event is sliding scale, with a suggested donation of $20.
RSVP is required (and please make sure your IxDASF profile includes your First and Last Name)