Over 9-weeks, you’ll learn how to build psychology-driven technologies through a combination of two classes & LIVE tutorials.
LIVE Tutorials: Applied Behavioral Design
This LIVE class guides you through the behavioral design process for any project you prefer. You’ll enjoy interactive lessons, experiential learning and an open virtual classroom where we go step-by-step through the design…
- Created by: Brian Cugelman
- Categories: Community Events
- Tags: ux, uxd, usability, graphic design, web design, digital marketing, online marketing, product design, behavioral design, behavioral science
7:15pm Design BINGO!
7:30pm BINGO share
7:40pm Chats and meets in the themed breakout rooms:
- Remote collaborative work (tools and tricks)
- How to lead design remotely
- How to keep your sanity during covid (work-life balance)
- Diversity and inclusion in design
- Research work during COVID
- Design career
- Breaking into UX: how to get into UX career
- Quarantine Qocktails
- And more!
8:00pm Open evening for more mingling, chatting, and did anybody say Dance Party?