The new Mad Men come from Silicon Valley.
The future of advertising is in digital media, as people stop reading newspapers and people turn off their TVs in favor of Facebook, advertising agencies are struggling to redefine themselves as fast as the audience their trying to reach. In the last few years we have seen agencies build IxD teams from scratch. But it has been a challenge for designers to insert themselves in the copywriter/art director led process.
In this talk we will discuss why the IxD community needs to take notice and take this as a great opportunity for our discipline to move forward and learn from fellow creatives. We'll share winning strategies for including design thinking in an industry known for creating more problems than solving them.
Mauro Cavalletti - Executive Creative Director at RG/A San Francisco.
Aynne Valencia - Former Product Design Director at AKQA San Francisco
Jonathan Woytek- SVP, Director of User Experience at McCann / MRM
Michael Lemme – Creative Director at Duncan/Channon
Guillermo Torres - Sr. Experience Designer at Adobe
- Design thinking vs. advertising
- Building a UX team in Advertising
- Developers and Designers, the new kids.- Process- User research vs. market research
- Innovation vs. trends
- When the product is the message
- Agencies doing consumer websites- What can we learn from advertising
- What advertising can learn from design
Sponsored by Sprout